Friday, February 20, 2015

So Very Cold

This week has been utterly miserable.  It's been extremely cold this week and I've been trying to fight off some kind of bug.  This is the second day this week that schools in my area have been closed due to the cold.

I tried doing an exercise from Cherry Hill's groundwork book the other evening before feeding, but my fingers started going numb even while gloved, so I tossed hay and got back up to the house. We need to go get more hay this weekend and it's supposed to snow. I don't know why D is insisting we go on Saturday. 

For everyone east of the Rockies who is battling unusual cold, stay warm and safe.

 Warmer times last spring. Think green, think warm.
I want nothing more than to curl up in a little ball under my heated blanket until spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!