Thursday, January 5, 2017

A Beautiful Browband

A while back, Stacey from Behind the Bit held a contest for one of her handmade browbands. I won!  She said she had made a mistake when making it. It honestly took me a while to spot the possible mistake, but I'm still not sure if it's the one she was talking about. Can you spot it? 

It's a gorgeous and well made browband. I was a little worried it would be too big for Max, but it fits nicely. I love the curved band she used. It will allow the beading to show when I braid up Max's excessive forelock. 



I apologize for Max's forelock. It was really windy and I kind of tucked it up under the bridle to keep it out of the way.  Pony only wanted grass.

2 comments:

  1. Her browbands are always so pretty - I love the skull beads she sometimes uses. Awesome that you won!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!