Thursday, January 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Max and updates

Okay, wow! It's been almost a year since my last post.  There has been a lot going on in life, but not much as far as the horses go.

Firstly, Max turns the big 2-0 today.  I guess he is officially an old man now. 









I haven't been doing much with Max or Maggie this year. They got to spend summer getting fat.  Given the winter so far, that's probably not too bad.  My life has been crazy and will continue that way for a while.  Max and Maggie are getting another treat dispenser (I'm pregnant) in about 6 weeks.  Little O loves to come out to the barn and help feed.  And he's crazy about riding with me, especially trotting.  I think the kid likes to bounce.  Hopefully the new one will too. 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!