Friday, August 14, 2015

Heart to Horse Box: June and July

My new computer finally came so now I can start posting more. I'm a bit behind on my Heart to Horse boxes.  This will be a quick post to summarize the June and July boxes.  The August one should be here in a week or two.

June:

The June box mostly focused on bathing. 
-3 piece grooming kit
-Kensington bath tote:  It's mesh and would allow bathing tools to dry out or dirt to fall through
-Mane 'n Tail and Body 12oz shampoo
-Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine 4oz
-Haylage Slow Feed Hay Net: I'm not sure if this is the same one I got, but it's very similar. 
-Noble Outfitters Wound Care+:  I received a 2oz bottle for small and large animals.


July:


When I opened this box, the first thing I saw was BLING on the hat. I love sparkly stuff and was ridiculously excited to see the sparkles. It's the simple things people....
-Bling Horse Hat:  I got black, but now I see they have a teal! 
-Magnetic Curry Mit
-Fold-Up Bucket with Cover: Handy for camping/trailering
-Apple A Day Electrolyte (1lb): Not sure I can really use this
-Celebration Spot On Insect Control (6 weeks):  I'm torn. The bugs are bad and Max might benefit from this, but lets face it. It's poison. I'll use this kind of thing on my cats and dog if there's a flea infestation, but I don't know if I can justify it on Max when the bugs are transient. However, there was at least one confirmed case of West Nile in the county to our south, so it might be worth it if it can actually help with mosquitoes.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!