Tuesday, September 22, 2015

4 Things

Jumping on this, since it's been floating around and I don't really have much to update on right now.

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Meg ... and that's about it
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Lab Tech
  2. Field Tech
  3. Assistants in various labs
  4. Greeter
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:(really, there are lots I watch over and over)
  1. Princess Bride
  2. The Last Unicorn
  3. Black Beauty
  4. The Emperors New Groove
Four favourite books:
  1. Any of the Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey
  2. Black Beauty
  3. The Three Musketeers
  4. Most Neil Gaiman
Four places I’ve lived:
  1. Florida
  2. Chicago
  3. Australia
  4. Indiana
Four places I’ve visited:
  1. Puerto Rico
  2. Virgin Islands
  3. Australia (east coast)
  4. Grand Canyon
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. Bed
  2. Bed
  3. Bed
  4. Bed (I'm falling asleep here)
To break up all the text. Plotting pony says hello


Four things I prefer not to eat:
  1. Tomatoes
  2. Coffee
  3. Coffee/espresso flavored things (like chocolate)
  4. Beans (except green beans...those are good)
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Ice cream
  2. Mac and Cheese
  3. Things made from fruit (pies, cobblers, etc)
  4. Chocolate
Four TV shows I watch
  1. Friends
  2. Scrubs
  3. Orange is the New Black
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
  1. Not being pregnant (ok, this might not happen until January, but I can hope)
  2. The holidays
  3. Getting the house in order
  4. Barn time
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. No worries
  2. No problem
  3. F*** you! You GD moron! (Pregnancy hormones + road rage...very real)
Four horse breeds I’ve ridden:
  1. Haflinger :)
  2. Rocky Mountain
  3. Thoroughbred
  4. Belgian
Four breeds of dog I like:
  1. Corgi
  2. Husky
  3. Mutts
  4. Huge dogs (but I would never own one due to the drool)
Four horse events I want to participate in:
  1. Some sort of trail event
  2. A hunter pace
  3. Any schooling show
Four of my favorite animals:
  1. Horses
  2. Cats
  3. Dolphins
  4. Birds
Four places I would like to go:
  1. South America especially Chile
  2. Back to Australia, especially the west coast
  3. Europe - it's hard to pick a country, Germany, France, Spain would be tops I think
Four hobbies/interests (other than horses)
  1. Spinning (wool)
  2. Weaving
  3. Making soap and body products
  4. Other random crafty project 

2 comments:

  1. lol @ the plotting pony. also hope you can catch up on your sleeping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big dog that doesn't drool... Great Pyrenees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!