Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Max

Max turns 18 today.  He doesn't act his age at all, the little shit.  Or maybe he does in human years...still a pony though.

With having the kid and it being so cold, I haven't been able to go out and actually visit with the boy since the weekend.  Even though he is only 100 yards from the house.  This weekend I will get out there, maybe try some groundwork if it's not too cold, and give him his last Uncle Jimmy's lik it thingie.  That's his birthday present.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the birthday boy. I'm sure I've posted them all before.






3 comments:

  1. happy b-day Max!!! i love that tiara pic haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third pic! Could you tell me where is it taken? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was taken near Delphi, Indiana. It's near Wildcat Creek Horse Park.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!