Oh how I wish it were spring.
Goals for Max:
- Improve leg yields
- Get a decent turn on the forehand and haunches
- Work on some trail obstacles
Goals for Me:
- Continue lessons in some fashion
- Be able to sit the canter under saddle
- Build/set up some trail obstacles
- Ride the pony with the goal of working on something, at least once per week*
- Doing groundwork or lunging at least once per week**
- Have at least one lesson on Max
- Take Max off property at least once for a trail ride
* By this, I mean more than just absentmindedly riding around the property. I want to ride with focus and a clear idea of what I want to accomplish during the ride.
**Again, this is more than just the basic stuff we do every time I'm around him.
***These are completely dependent on whether we are able to purchase a trailer this year. Have truck, need trailer...