Monday, June 8, 2015

TOABH: I'm A Loser, Baby

Since I started this blog at the beginning of the year, I ended up missing several of Beka's blog hops. I'm going to go back through and post the rest of them over the next few weeks. They're a lot of fun and make me think about some things I probably wouldn't have thought of before.

This is the last one, then I'm caught up!  Thanks Beka, for all the great hops.

Let's talk about your horse's biggest fail.  What did Thunderhooves do that embarrassed you, scared you, shocked you or just annoyed the hell out of you?
Hands down, Max's spinning and bolting is the scariest thing he has done.  It probably doesn't help that this mostly happens when I'm riding bareback and the spin throws me off. I think he knows this now, and this is why he tends to try that shit when there's no saddle.  Bad pony!  


1 comment:

  1. the spin n bolt is definitely among my least favorite moves...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!