Wednesday, June 3, 2015

TOABH: Shining Star

Since I started this blog at the beginning of the year, I ended up missing several of Beka's blog hops. I'm going to go back through and post the rest of them over the next few weeks. They're a lot of fun and make me think about some things I probably wouldn't have thought of before.
Let's talk about the biggest achievements your horse has accomplished.  I'm not talking about you as a rider - I want to know what your ponykins has done to make you proud.  Is there a glorious satin collection, did he/she figure out some dressage movement that took months to learn, or are is it just a great day when your butt stays in the saddle?  


I think the end of the last sentence sums up my answer.  We haven't had so many problems now that I'm riding in a saddle. I can stick better.  Something else recent that has made me proud is his side passing under saddle. He goes really well to the right. Not so much to the left yet.  We've also been learning some tricks. He is picking those up very quickly. Smart boy.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!