Monday, May 4, 2015

April Goal Review

Riding:

I rode Max four times this month, though the last one was a short putz around the paddock mostly working on transitions.  My husband also rode him once and gave him a bit of a workout.  Not to bad for the month, but not quite meeting my riding goals.  We didn't really work much on yielding. I was more focused on getting him in shape.

Proof.

Groundwork:

We do stretches almost every day. I've been trying to take him for walks. We also did some desensitization work a couple of times.

No tarp? Use feed bags.



Obstacles:

I figured out how to set up a high line and started introducing him to it. I also started constructing a new obstacle, but haven't finished yet. 

Unamused.

Other stuff:

We bought a trailer!  So some of my other goals are now within reach.

Yea baby!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!