Friday, May 22, 2015

TOABH: Making of the Horse

Since I started this blog at the beginning of the year, I ended up missing several of Beka's blog hops. I'm going to go back through and post the rest of them over the next few weeks. They're a lot of fun and make me think about some things I probably wouldn't have thought of before.

From The Owls Approve

Making of the Horse
Last week, we talked about our babies.  This week, let's talk about our greenies.  Who trained your horse?  Is your ponykins still in the process of figuring out this whole monkey-on-my-back thing, did you send off for thirty or sixty or ninety days, or did you buy a horse with all the bells and whistles?  Who has helped your horse become what he or she is today?
Simply put, I don't know. Max had several owners before me.  He seems to know quite a bit, but was rusty on everything when I got him. Plus, he has the intelligence that is characteristic of the breed.  So he can really take advantage of the person if they let him.

Intelligence + stubbornness + a bottomless pit of a stomach

2 comments:

  1. haha mine has that intelligence problem too and had me convinced she was green for nearly a year. talk about getting taken advantage of! also that pic is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They can be so good at outsmarting people.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!