Monday, March 30, 2015

TOABH: Introspection

Another great blog hop from Beka at The Owls Approve:
 
Introspection
What would your horse change about you?
 
The simple answer is that he would prefer that I rarely ride and leave him out on pasture 24/7 with free access to grain and treats. 

I is good boy, now give me treats :)
 
Otherwise, I think he'd prefer I pay more attention to his moods and not pick fights when he clearly wants dinner, or is in spooky mode.  I think he would like to try some jumping, I just haven't had the chance or the guts to try him over a cross rail yet. Though, right now the ground is probably ideal...not too hard, not too soft.

He'd also want me to do more clicker training, because he would get more treats.

3 comments:

  1. I completely forgot to mention clicker training! Chrome would want more of that too hehe. Good answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure most horses would enjoy things that involve treats :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!