Eighteen on the Eighteenth.
In honor of Archie's 18th birthday, tell me 18 things you love about your horse*.
1. His good nature
2. His intellegence
3. That he is low to the ground
4. That he can be goofy
5. His colors
6. That he loves food
7. That he calls for me whenever he sees me
8. His little pigeon-toed front feet - they're adorable
|My brave pigeon-toed pony. Yes, we went through the bridge.|
9. He can be very brave
10. He is easy to catch
11. He has a great walk to woah
12. That he loves his afternoon naps with Cinderella
|"Oh, hi there. Are you bringing me some food?" *gets up to investigate*|
13. His curiosity
14. He puts up with my shenanigans
|Saturday, we became chicken feed|
15. That he stays relatively clean compared to some horses
16. That he has a lot to teach me
17. That he keeps me on my toes
18. That he is mine, all mine
I loved this blog hop! Thanks Beka! I'm thinking about going back and posting the ones from last year that I missed.
On another note, I start my lessons again on Monday. Won't be riding Max, but we have a new therapy horse I'm excited to ride. Lessons on her will do us both good.
And finally, I think I want to cry. Such lovely, warm weather, but storms and more storms. Tis the season for tornado anxiety....